In these terms:
- “our site” means www.recruitmentgrowthnetwork.com;
- “our” “we” and “us means Partner Together Limited and, where applicable, its officers, employees and authorised agents; and
- “you” and “your” include any business with which you are associated and on behalf of which you use our site (“your business”).
Information about us
We operate the website www.recruitmentgrowthnetwork.com. We are Partner Together Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 09468938 and with our registered office and main trading address at The Aspen Building, Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire GL17 0DD. Our VAT number is ‘VAT applied for’.
By using or subscribing to our site, you enter into a binding contract with us on the following terms.
A UK business service only
- Our site is directed exclusively at commercial enterprises in the United Kingdom.
You represent to us in relation to these terms, and to all suppliers of goods and services listed our site in relation to all purchases undertaken by you following an introduction made through our site, that these terms and your purchases (as the case may be) will be:
- entered into for purposes integral to your business; and
- within the scope of your authority to conclude contracts on behalf of your business.
- We will permit you to access, use and interact with our site subject to these terms.
- exercise reasonable care in compiling our site;
- to endeavour to secure any personal data you give us.
Exclusions and limitations
- We do not represent or warrant that access to our site, or any part of it, will be uninterrupted, reliable or fault-free.
- We do not represent or warrant to you that our site or any of its contents will be accurate, complete or reliable.
We do not represent or warrant that:
- any services (whether provided by us, or by a third party seller as a result of an introduction made through our site) will be provided with due care and skill; or
- any goods or services provided by a third party seller as a result of an introduction made through our site will be of satisfactory quality or will be fit for any purpose (even if that purpose has been previously notified to us or the relevant seller).
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, and whether or not due to our negligence) which we may otherwise have to you as a result of:
- any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to our site or any information on our site;
- the unavailability of our site (or any part of it), or of any goods or services listed on our site;
- any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available, goods or services, or any negligent provision of goods or services (including any goods or services which you enquire about or purchase from a third party as a result of visiting our site);
- any goods or services not being of satisfactory quality or fit for their intended purpose (in the case of goods or services you purchase from a third party as a result of visiting our site); or
- any misrepresentation on or relating to our site, or the goods and services listed on our site (other than a fraudulent misrepresentation made by us or on our behalf).
- Our maximum liability to your business in respect of your use of our site or any services we provide or make available to you through or in relation to our site, will be limited to the amount of any commission paid on behalf of your business to us during the year in which the liability arose. You agree that we shall have no liability for indirect or consequential losses, loss of data, income or profits or damages for loss of or damage to property.
- You agree that each of these limitations is reasonable having regard to the nature of our site and in particular given that when you purchase goods or services as a result of an introduction made through our site, you will enter into a separate contract with the supplier in each case.
- None of the exclusions or limitations in this clause 6 shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Each of the above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as a separate and severable provision of these terms.
Site subscription and commission
Subscription to our site is free of charge. However, if you are a seller of goods or services, by subscribing to our site, you agree to:
- pay commission to us in respect of any sales of goods or services which are concluded by you as a result of an introduction made through our site, in each case at the rate agreed with us in writing from time to time (such commission to be calculated on the ex-VAT amount received by you from your customer in relation to each sale);
- inform us of the value of each invoice you have issued and which has been paid by the relevant customer which relates to an introduction made through our site, in each case by no later than the end of the calendar month within which you received such payment from your customer; and
- make payment to us in full for the amount of commission which is due to us in relation to the relevant sale, within seven days of receipt of our invoice for that commission.
- All payments of commission which are due to us pursuant to these terms shall be paid in full and in cleared funds to a bank account nominated in writing by us, and time for payment shall be of the essence in relation to those payments.
- All amounts payable under these terms are exclusive of amounts in respect of value added tax chargeable for the time being (VAT). Where any taxable supply for VAT purposes is made under these terms by us to you, you shall, on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from us, pay to us such additional amounts in respect of VAT as are chargeable on the relevant supply at the same time as payment is due for the supply in question.
Without limiting any of our other rights or remedies, if you fail to make any payment due to us in accordance with these terms by the due date for payment:
- we shall have the right to charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per cent per annum above the then current base rate of National Westminster Bank plc accruing on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment, and compounding quarterly; and
- we may, at our discretion, deny you access to those areas of our site which are exclusively available to subscribers, and remove any listings about your business on our site. We need not provide you with advance notice in such circumstances.
- All amounts due to be paid to us under these terms shall be paid in full without any deduction, set-off or withholding except as required by law.
- Subscription to our site is free of charge. However, if you are a seller of goods or services, by subscribing to our site, you agree to:
Links to other sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site will take you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside our site.
Termination of your subscription
- We may terminate your subscription immediately and remove your listing(s) from our site if you are in material breach of any of these terms, and in particular (if you are a seller) upon any failure by you to pay your commission in accordance with these terms. You may terminate your subscription at any time on 30 days' notice to us.
- Any rights that have accrued to either party at the date of termination will remain enforceable after termination.
No commercial use
You agree that you will use our site only for your internal business purposes and that you shall not exploit our site or any of its contents for any commercial purpose.
Other important terms
- Third party rights. Where in these terms representations and warranties are made to us and to suppliers of goods and services through our site, you acknowledge and agree that such representations and warranties are intended to grant rights to, and operate for the benefit of, all such suppliers and that each such supplier may rely upon and enforce such representations and warranties against you by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Variations. We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise the content of our site (including the services offered by us) and these terms. Any changes to these terms will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change, you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- Taxes. We have made every effort to make clear whether the quoted prices for goods and services available through our site include any relevant tax or duty. Where in any case it is not clear, please note before you make an order that you might be required to bear a liability to tax or duty (for example VAT) imposed by the supplier or by operation of law that is in addition to the price.
Copyright. All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of us or other third parties. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of our site solely in connection with the acquisition of goods or services through our site. Any other use of materials on our site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
You hereby grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to copy, issue copies, communicate to the public, make publicly available and include in a cable programme service (either in whole or in part or in a modified or edited form) any material you upload or post to our site (whether to a chat room, review mechanism, bulletin board or otherwise). You acknowledge and agree that such material is not uploaded or posted subject to any obligation of confidence.
- Trade marks. We are the proprietor of the “RGN” and “Recruitment Growth Network” unregistered trade marks. All other trade marks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trade marks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
- Access. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms.
- Events beyond our control. We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident.
- Unenforceability. The enforceability or otherwise of any provisions of these terms shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to them or their formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and, for these purposes, the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.